Cape Colony Inn is open until January 1st so you can enjoy all of the fun winter activities Provincetown has to offer! Although the pool is closed, there is still so much to do around town while you enjoy a comfortable stay at Cape Colony Inn! Plus, Baystate Ferry just announced service between Boston and Provincetown through Holly Folly (December 8th)!
Here Are Just Some Of The Exciting Events Coming Up:
- Oct 30 – Nov 3: Halloween Weekend
- Oct 31 – Nov 4: Spooky Bear Weekend
- Nov 22 – 24: Mr. New England Leather Weekend
- Nov 27: Lighting of the Pilgrim Monument
- Nov 28 – Dec 1: Thanksgiving Weekend
- Nov 29: Annual Day After Thanksgiving Drag Bingo with Tiki Bronstein!
- Nov 30: Lighting of the Lobster Pot Tree
- Dec 6 – 8: Holly Folly
- Dec 7: Boston Gay Men’s Chorus A Super GAY Christmas!
- Dec 13 – 14: Outer Cape Chorale Concert
- Dec 27 – Jan 2: First Light
- Dec 29: New Year’s Eve Fireworks @ 5:30 PM