Days may be getting shorter and cooler, but Provincetown is uniquely beautiful in every season.
It’s a sign of the times: artist Steve Kennedy’s new sign, which depicts local fishermen and pays tribute to iconic doryman Eddie Ritter, welcomes those coming into Provincetown by way of Commercial Street/Route 6A. The previous sign, which was more than 15 years old and painted by Frank Milby, faded over the years.
Here Are Just Some Of The Exciting Events Coming Up:
- Oct 30 – Nov 3: Halloween Weekend
- Oct 31 – Nov 4: Spooky Bear Weekend
- Nov 22 – 24: Mr. New England Leather Weekend
- Nov 27: Lighting of the Pilgrim Monument
- Nov 28 – Dec 1: Thanksgiving Weekend
- Nov 29: Annual Day After Thanksgiving Drag Bingo with Tiki Bronstein!
- Nov 30: Lighting of the Lobster Pot Tree
- Dec 6 – 8: Holly Folly
- Dec 7: Boston Gay Men’s Chorus A Super GAY Christmas!
- Dec 13 – 14: Outer Cape Chorale Concert
- Dec 27 – Jan 2: First Light
- Dec 29: New Year’s Eve Fireworks @ 5:30 PM