The first snow of the season falls on dunes at the Cape Cod National Seashore.
Cape Colony Inn is open until January 1st so you can enjoy all of the fun winter activities Provincetown has to offer! Although the pool is closed, there is still so much to do around town while you enjoy a comfortable stay at Cape Colony Inn! Plus, Baystate Ferry just announced service between Boston and Provincetown through Holly Folly (December 8th)!
Here Are Just Some Of The Exciting Events Coming Up:
- Oct 30 – Nov 3: Halloween Weekend
- Oct 31 – Nov 4: Spooky Bear Weekend
- Nov 22 – 24: Mr. New England Leather Weekend
- Nov 27: Lighting of the Pilgrim Monument
- Nov 28 – Dec 1: Thanksgiving Weekend
- Nov 29: Annual Day After Thanksgiving Drag Bingo with Tiki Bronstein!
- Nov 30: Lighting of the Lobster Pot Tree
- Dec 6 – 8: Holly Folly
- Dec 7: Boston Gay Men’s Chorus A Super GAY Christmas!
- Dec 13 – 14: Outer Cape Chorale Concert
- Dec 27 – Jan 2: First Light
- Dec 29: New Year’s Eve Fireworks @ 5:30 PM
We are thrilled to announce that we will be open through NYE 2019 this year! We have fantastic rates from $79/night so you can enjoy your favorite place over the next few months with tons of reasons to come play! Here are just some of the interesting things going on around town before the end of the year!
5th – 8th Monumental Yard Sale Weekend
8th – 14th Annual Women’s Week
14th – 21st Fantasia Fair 44
26th – 31st Halloween Weekend
16th – 18th Mr. New England Leather
24th Annual Lighting of the Lobster Pot Tree @Lopes Square
29th – Dec 2nd – Holly Folly
1st – Holly Folly Stroll
28th – 2nd First Light Provincetown Weekend & Fireworks
* Also, don’t forget about our great deals going on in October – details below!
Check out our new series on Instagram featuring great shots of Provincetown during the winter! There is beauty in Ptown year round and things to do! Check out a few of the shots and see others in our instagram account!